Join the Ademino & Associates team.
An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.
We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business—delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
Personal Lines Property and Casualty Customer Service Representative
Independent Fox Valley insurance agency seeking a personal lines customer service representative to provide day-to-day service and direct support to new and existing clients. Agency or insurance company experience preferred but not required. We are looking for a full-time position which is a 35 hour work week or part-time is available.
- Support customers by responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Quoting new and renewal business
- Service existing policies through quoting, annual policy reviews, and communication with clients.
- Service all aspects of clients’ needs
- Answer incoming calls
- Process policy changes, renewals, cancellations and claims.
- Work with insurance carriers
- Must have or be willing to obtain and maintain a Wisconsin Property and Casualty License
- Must have strong attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
- Willingness and desire to grow with the agency.
- Computer proficient and comfortable with changing technology
- Ability to communicate with carriers, producers, customers, and co-workers.
Job Type: Full or Part Time. Full Time hours are 35 hours a week.
- Competitive compensation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Paid Holidays
Hours: 8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Pay Rate: Salary plus benefits.
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.